Beyond the financial commitment, Evonik offers start-ups access to the resources of one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies. Our objective is to create successful business partnerships and develop our investment to increase its value until we reach an appropriate exit point.
- Direct investments in innovative start-ups in Europe, North America, Israel and Asia
- Selective fund investments in key geographies and Evonik areas of interest
- Investments in early and growth-stage companies with an established proof of concept, typically in series A & B rounds
- Total investment of up to €15 million over the lifecycle of the investment
- Minority share, typically up to 25%
- Syndication with top tier (corporate) venture capital funds
- Active partner that often serves on boards